Tuesday 29 May 2012

the man that triggered it all

Tomorrow marks a special day... we are having our first shoot with the man that triggered it all; Reginald. Revealing the photos that will be taken tomorrow will be a distinct moment for us at Reginald Magazine, because he is my inspiration for everything I do. Not only is he my inspiration to make a mark in the fashion industry, but he has shown me how to fight through difficult times, how to present myself, how to treat people with kindness - the list goes on. He is a wonderful man and should be recognized every single day. Reginald Magazine was inspired and created to make sure of that! I want to ensure that everything done at Reginald Magazine has a meaning and a story to tell, just like all the stories I continue to hear from my grandfather. Let the story-telling and fashion frenzy begin!

Being inspired is so important. So I hope that Reginald Magazine propels you to go beyond your comfort zone, to do things that you've always wanted to do. I hope that you will feel empowered to wear that big yellow faux fur coat tomorrow, because you can.





Remember to always dress well, it's the polite thing to do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment